Friday, September 26, 2008

Super Heroes

In these days with all the crime and suffering going on in the world, wouldn't a Super Hero be really welcome? Well I just happen to be one! I have recently learned that my Sweetheart is as well, what a coincidence! I have been dubbed "Greeting Card Boy" and I have an assortment of super powers, most notably my pretend ninja skills! Heidi's Super Hero name is "Highly Caffeinated Angel" and along with the obvious super power of intense jitters, she has the very welcome ability to melt my heart constantly!

Many people would chalk all this Super Hero talk up to early relationship cheesiness but I know better! It is about enjoying life and knowing how to laugh and love and be happy! Smiling alone is very healthy, so you can imagine what the effects can be of filling your days with silliness and fun! So laugh, and sing and enjoy every breath of this life! There is plenty of time for deep thought and meditation, just keep it all in balance and maybe next time your feeling down, find the super hero within you and give them a name. The world can always use more super heroes!

7 comments:

~~Mike~~ said...

Is it weird to be the first one to comment on your own blog? Just thought I might say that the early relationship cheesiness I mentioned is not a temporary thing with Heidi and I. Pretty darn sure we will remain cheesy and happy from here on! :)

Anonymous said...

Greeting Card Boy! You can count on it! HCA

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike,aint love grand!You and Heidi make a great looking couple.I wish you all the best,and hope you guys have many great years together. Rodney of The Jesters (P.S. Heidi is a babe!)

Anonymous said...

sweeeeet!!!! rage n i are so happy for you both! superheroe and superheroine :-)

The Good Luck Duck said...

Too cute. Seriously, cut it out; you're TOO CUTE. :D

Roxanne

The Good Luck Duck said...

Hey, I just noticed that this post is 2.5 years old. Are you still this cute?

Roxanne

~~Mike~~ said...

Hi Roxanne, Yeah, She is still this cute :) We have just as much fun now as we did when we got together if not more! Thanks for the sweet comment! 2.5 years already huh? Seems like yesterday!

-Mike